星期四, 7月 21, 2005

What a Wonderful World ??

前陣子聽返Louis Armstrong的What a Wonderful World,我想變了世界變了...

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.
I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

空氣污染環境遭破壞,綠草不再,不見藍天白雲,彩虹消失,人與人關係越來越疏離,開始用電腦聯絡,說"我愛你"也許只有小說才有...
上個世紀60年代的情懷,今天已變得蕩然無存...
What a Wonderful World ?? where is the Wonderful World??

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home